- to share information
- to identify common issues in faith and church life
- to identify concerns for prayer - see the Prayer page here... or on the menu to the right
- to consider potential for church/circuit links with communities of faith in Patagonia
- to plan further exchanges
- to learn from each other how to be effective Christians in our 21st century world.
All of these come within the aim of the Methodist Church of Britain's World Mission statement : "to build up relationships for mutual encouragement".
The link is promoted on behalf of Cumbria Methodist District by a team of nine, five of whom have visited Argentina.